This recipe is a trade secret! It is my wife’s concoction, and let me tell you – it is THE BOMB!
The macro mix is perfect if your goal is to lose fat: 70F/18P/12C. Have it for brekky or a snack. My favourite way is toasted with a dollop of Greek Yoghurt. Yum!
Mix together in a bowl the following ingredients:
– 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
– 3/4 cup walnuts crushed
– 4 eggs
– 1/3 cup cacao powder
– 1/3 cup milk (use whatever type of milk you prefer; we use almond milk)
– 1/4 cup shredded coconut
– 1/4 cup LSA or almond meal
– 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
– 1 carrot grated
– 1 zucchini grated
– 2 tablespoons of granulated stevia
– 1 tablespoon of plain Greek yoghurt
Pour the mixture into a 20cm rectangular tin that has been sprayed with oil and lined with baking powder.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 30 minutes. If you can poke a fork into it and it comes out clean, then it’s ready. Otherwise leave it in for a little longer.
Once cooked, allow is to cool and then place it in the fridge in an air tight container. It will keep for 3 to 5 days.